Boho & Minimalism

BOHO & MINIMALISM IN THE SPRINGTIME






Amber (left): Hat by H&M, Shirt by Forever 21, Pants by Abercombie&Fitch, Shoes by LF, Sunglasses by Rayban
Laura (right): Jacket by Helmut Lang, Dress by Joie, Belt by Escada, Shoes by Fendi, Sunglasses by Rayban

While driving home from my internship today, I was listening to the radio, Power 106, to be exact (every other station had commercials!!) And I heard the funniest song. If you get the chance, listen to Ray J - I Hit It First. It's 100% about Kim Kardashian and takes a dig at Kanye. So controversial, but I'm just keeping my fingers-crossed for Kanye to come back with his own track.

Aside from that fun fact, today's weather was so beautiful that I had to snap some pictures of my roommates. Amber (in the hat) rocked some perfect-for-spring-bright-red-pants and topped it off with a boho-chic hat. For those of you who are scrambling to put together an outfit for Coachella, take note from Amber & pair a crochet top with a floppy felt hat. Laura's minimalistic look never goes out of style with a little pop of color tying it all together. Pairing similar neutral colors with structured jackets gives this look a new twist.



0 comments:

Post a Comment