Badass Feline

celine gets a new twist

A few days ago, my best friend bought me this awesome sweater. I've been eyeing it for a couple of months now after seeing it pop up on various street style bloggers. I was in love! It was such a clever play off of the real thing, with fonts shockingly similar as well. I'm not exactly sure when it became an acceptable, much less hip thing to do, to wear these wannabe Celine shirts, but I'm 100% on board w/ this line from Brian Lichtenberg. They are now available @ Kitson and on his online site here

He also makes Hermes and Balmain versions or as he would put it, "HOMIES" & "BALLIN". These sweaters and tees are a cross between comfort and style. & you can literally style it any which way you want. I just can't get over it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment